Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bret, You've Got It Going On

Report cards today. Didn't do so hot, parents aren't too pleased... but I'll make up for it in Grade 12, promise! (that's what I say every year, but really next year I'll try harder!) (yeah right, with all those science courses I'll definitely do SO much better...). Corinne came over afterwards and we watched Mamma Mia (so cheesy. Not so great of a movie) and then streamed Flight of the Conchords on the internet. LOVE them. Then we went to Keith's house... Twister was fun :) Pizza = tres yummy. Everything else... not so much. Kinda glad me and Corinne left early from what I heard happened afterward.

Volleyball was cancelled yesterday due to the rain that turned into sunshine, but I had fun nonetheless ;) Though definitely looking forward to Monday so I get to play again. Steph, we really gotta step up our game this week!

Plans this week:
Tomorrow -- working at Big Bang 12-8
Saturday -- Grad Council Carwash 10-3, Gary/Kathleen's wedding 5:30
Sunday -- moving into Corinne's sister apartment
Monday -- still with Corinne, volleyball with Steph 6-9
Tuesday -- hanging with Corinne still?
Wednesday -- volleyball with Will 6-9
Thursday -- first day of summer school, noooo :'(

Busy busy busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment