Saturday, August 22, 2009

Her Diamonds

Whew, just finished work. Today is the first day of Fair so it's busy as heck and my legs kinda hurt =[ and I'm only relief [which means I give the people at Skatterball/Pool/Pop-Gun breaks]... 2 more weeks of insanity [and summer break]!

It's been pretty busy for me lately, and I've been neglecting my blog again...

Corinne came with my family to the Okanagan for a week or so, and Jaimie and her family came up too. We didn't do so much there; I expected it to be so much hotter than it was, and rather it was kinda sunny with a bunch of clouds [still got pretty dark though, not that I need to be any tanner -.-]. Penticton channel was fun. We did that twice and the second time down the river was only me and Corinne, since everyone else was too sunburnt to come. It was really nice and warm and relaxing at first cuz the sun was out and it was so nice and then 10 minutes down the stream the clouds blew in and freakin the WIND was killing me. I caught a nasty cold from that. Went home on the 14th feeling super tired and dizzy [I thought it was from the trip home].

The next day I was sick as hell. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want me to go into details so I won't =]

Then the next day I got better! And went out with my mom downtown to buy my dress for Artona [and possibly the Winter Gala too if I don't find anything else I like]. It's a simple strapless dress; black on the top, and red and dark purple patterns at the bottom. When I first saw it on the rack inside BCBG, it really didn't appeal to me but with my mom's constant nagging I tried it on. And guess what, I liked it. It fit me wonderfully, and cinched at the waist at the perfect spot. Originally it has a straight neckline, but I think I will have my mom alter it and make it a sweetheart neckline =] Now for shoes..

On Monday, I had grass vball with Steph. We came in 2nd in our pool and will be moving up a pool for our playoffs tomorrow. Hopefully we will do well!

On Tuesday I went rock climbing with Bowen, Elysia, Keith, and Norman. We went to Cliffhanger in Coquitlam. I love rock climbing, but I am so weak that I get tired by the time I've climbed 3 walls. Maybe it was cuz I was still a little sick and with a major headache, but I'm not going to make any excuses =P

I had grass vball playoffs with Will on Wednesday. We came in 2nd when we should have been first and our loss in the last game was my fault =[ It is painful to think about. And my arms + shoulders were still in pain from rock-climbing. That wasn't really a great idea...

On Thursday I met Corinne's beaaautiful new puppy, Mika the wire-haired Dachshund/Chihuahua/Boston Terrier/English Pitbull. I LOVE HER. [Sorry Milo, still love you to bits!] I can honestly say that she is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. She was so cute that I decided that one day soon I am going to go out and buy a puppy and come home and hope that my parents won't make me give it back.

I went to see District 9 yesterday and it was really gory... I didn't think it was that a bad movie since it was kind of interesting, but it was so disgusting I had to look away at a lot of parts.

Tomorrow, I have a vball4cash tournament with Will at Confed Park. Hopefully I can redeem myself after that horrible game on Wednesday =]

No comments:

Post a Comment