Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hold On

So, today was the first day of school. It wasn't too bad, I guess you would get used to it after 4 years in a row. Really need to go see the counsellor though... I'm not enrolled in Math and I have 2 English classes. I'm pretty happy with the rest of my classes though, it'll be pretty cool to be with friends =] ...even though I'm going to have to bust my ass this term to keep good grades.

In a lot of ways I'm pretty depressed that school is starting again. I feel like I haven't had enough time to enjoy summer [summer school wasted 4 weeks... Playland wasted 2, and I don't even know what I did with the rest of my time] and now I'm going to be smothered by homework and projects and tests. But, on a more positive note, we're graduating this year and hopefully it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment