Thursday, September 24, 2009

PDA (We Just Don't Care)

School season is under way :) Our first tournament... sucked so bad I don't even want to talk about it. We lost every single game. But on the bright side, we won our first league game against New West yesterday! Although that's not much to be proud of, those girls hardly play volleyball. On Wednesday we'll be playing a home game against Moscrop (come out and watch) and in 8 days we will be going to Nanaimo for a tourney =D =D =D

Besides volleyball, I haven't exactly been doing much. Except homework. I have so much to do every single day =[ Tomorrow though, me and Corinne are going shopping downtown and we gotta make a T-shirt design for our team. Pretty excited for that, I feel like I haven't gone out in forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment